Terence Trefiak will be making a presentation to the SLEA technical committee on subject of Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) technology, and the relative merits for LDAR as compared to Conventional Method 21. The presentation will answer these questions: Is the OGI approach actually as effective as the Conventional Method 21? Why are most LDAR contractors [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!