On June 13, 2017, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a pre-publication proposed rule that would grant an additional two-year stay to the effectiveness of certain portions of the 2016 rule establishing methane emissions standards for the oil and gas industry (“Methane Rule”). The Methane Rule applies to oil and gas facilities for which [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!