The AER published the new draft Directive 060 regulations on the 24th April which include requirements for either triannual, or annual fugitive emission survey frequencies at gas plants, compressor stations, controlled liquid hydrocarbon tanks, batteries, custom treating facilities, and injection/disposal facilities depending on facility type. This creates a significant data management challenge for oil and [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!