Source: FLIR Systems, Inc - Optical Gas Imaging By Terence Trefiak, P.E. President, Target Emission Services In June 2017, new regulations from the Environmental Protection Agency about the monitoring of natural gas compressor stations went into effect. The rules require quarterly checks for methane leaks at any compressor station that has been newly constructed or modified [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!