On September 11, 2018, EPA proposed targeted improvements to the 2016 New Source Performance Standards for the oil and gas industry that streamline implementation, reduce duplicative EPA and state requirements, and significantly decrease unnecessary burdens on domestic energy producers.
- EPA Proposes Amendments to the 2016 New Source Performance Standards for the Oil and Natural Gas Industry
- New York Times news release Sept. 10, 2018 – Trump administration looks to roll back leak detection regulations
- Move over Method-21, OGI cameras poised to improve LDAR
- Using Optical Gas Imaging to Comply with OOOOa Regulations: A Case Study
- Directive 060 Draft – Requirements for Fugitive Emission Surveys