In December 2018, as well as releasing a new edition of Directive 060, the AER also released Manual 16 which is a guide for industry on how to develop fugitive emissions management programs (FEMPs) that comply with Directive 060. Manual 16 covers best practices and technology in some detail, but there is a significant emphasis on [...]
- Montrose Environmental Group Acquires Target Emission Services and Expands into International Markets
- Senate Democratic Policy Committee hearing in Lawrenceville considers the state’s response to climate change
- Methane Hearing Draws Concern Over PA Rules
- Optical Gas Imaging Vs. Method 21 for Detecting Hydrocarbon Emissions
- TARGET will be at the 2019 ISA Conference in Calgary…drop by our booth!